Okay, so I usually have Bryan help me whenever I do a Blog because of my stupidity when it comes to computers. But Bryan is just tooooooo busy all the time and I can't wait for him anymore!!! So here it goes!
Everyone knows about a lot of the changes that have been taking place in our lives (Bryan's new job and starting back at school, Ambree starting school, Adarah starting preschool and Jarom just turning ONE...) But something that some of you may not know yet is that we will be moving by the end of this month. Moving in December!?! I know, crazy! We will be renting Mom and Dad's downstairs "apartment" for a whole lot less than what we pay right now and will be able to save money while Bryan is going to school. We just decided all this 4 days ago, put in our months notice (luckily, we never signed a new lease last June), mom and dad have started preparing the downstairs for us and I have started packing. We feel so thankful to Mom and Dad that they are making this sacrifice for us; its definately not going to be easy. We are going to be as strong as we can in saving money, so that this great sacrifice will not be in vain.
Bryan is doing GREAT with his bus driving job!!! He finished his training rather quickly and now drives his own route/bus. The route that he has is a bit of a challenge...the group of kids are the worst behaved out of all the other routes, but Bryan wanted his own route bad enough that he was willing to take the challenge. Bryan has now passed two of his classes and is on to his third class. That last class was a huge struggle since he was studying for his CDL and learning his new job but he still managed to pass with a high B. I am so very proud of him!!!
Jarom just had his first birthday. Can't believe my little baby is a year old already!!! He is such a joy (except when he is doing his high-pitched screams that he learned so well from his big sisters :-0 )
Here are a few random pics from our household...
Okay, well pictures will have to come later, its not working so I must be doing something wrong.
Thursday, December 03, 2009
Moving and More
Posted by Settlers of Chuckwagon at 8:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment